05/01/2021 UPDATE: As a result of last night's UK government Covid 19 announcement, NPF is temporarily CLOSED under the new national lockdown until further notice. Please STAY at HOME and KEEP SAFE. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 323 1000 for future bookings. For more info, visit: Covid 19 updates.
05/01/2021 - UK GOVERNMENT COVID LOCKDOWN
As a result of last night's government announcement on Covid 19 - we are now temporarily closed under the new National lockdown restrictions. We will be contacting any customers with bookings to inform them. At this point we have no details on a re-opening date and must wait for further information from government as the lockdown nears it's end. We ask that you follow our website and social media channels for the latest information. Our calls are diverted to a mobile if you do need to get in touch 0121 323 1000 or you can email on email@example.com. Our staff send you all their very best and urge everyone to follow advice and keep safe. We look forward to welcoming you back to NPF as soon as possible. xx
Following yesterday's government review of the UK Tiers we are now located in a TIER 4 restrictions area. Unfortunately this means that we have to temporarily close our doors again. Customers with bookings that fall into the next 2 weeks have been contacted with this information. This status will be updated again after the next government release due on 13th January. If we fall back into a Tier 3 area or lower then we will re-open again for activities.
Please feel free to contact us for future bookings on 0121 323 1000 -calls are diverted to a mobile so please bear with us.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all again for your support over 2020 and we wish you a very Happy & Safe New year!
Keep safe & continue to follow the latest guidance for your area.
Following the latest updates from the UK Government we are now re-open. As part of the UK Tiered restrictions we are now located in a Tier 3 area. As an outdoor physical activity venue we are able to re-open for activities - with our Covid measures in place. Please contact us for more information on bookings with us. Please remain vigilant and keep safe by following the latest guidelines within your area.
3/11/2020 - latest covid 19 outbreak update:-
From this Thursday 5th November, NPF Bassetts Pole will be temporarily closed in line with the latest guidance from the Government in response to the COVID-19 outbreak. We will be open again for activities from 2nd December onwards – guidance permitting. Please call us on 0121 323 1000 for enquiries & bookings to take place after this date. Thank you to all our customers for your support – Keep safe and continue to follow the latest info & government guidelines which can be found here:
Following the latest government guidelines updated 14/9/2020
As a COVID secure outdoor sports and physical activities venue, we are happy to confirm that we are able to accommodate groups of more than 6 participants at our venue.
Please continue to follow all government guidelines and keep safe!
We will be open again from 4th July 2020 !! We are lucky to operate our venue in a beautiful open woodland space with acres of room, lots of fresh air and room for you to move safely. We have always managed our venue with safety as a priority so please rest assured that we are working hard to put appropriate measures in place whilst still delivering a fun and enjoyable outdoor experience. Our current measures can be found below – these will be reviewed and updated as & when required.
WHAT MEASURES ARE IN PLACE?
1a) At present ALL bookings for activities should be made by telephone. We have disabled our online platform in the short term enabling us to effectively schedule and manage our venue and staff capacity in order to operate activities as safely as possible. Customers must not travel to the venue if they or members of their group/household display symptoms of Covid 19. NPF reserve the right to carry out temperature checks if required.
1b) We encourage all bookings to be paid in full in advance before arrival. Advance reservations and deposits are still in operation to enable you to plan your session. This again reduces contact points for payment on the day
2) All participants / players MUST complete an online E-Waiver as part of the booking process. Links are emailed directly to group organisers as part of the booking process. This reduces the need for paper waivers and digital touch-points on site. If required then our digital sign-in pads will be cleaned and sanitized after every use
3) We are encouraging groups to book as “bubbles” and wherever possible private sessions will be given. On activities where groups may be participating with others social distancing & guidelines should be adhered to and instructor guidance followed. For more advice please contact us
4) Groups will be received directly onto the car park where registration will take place. Groups will be shown to their allocated “pod” where necessary. This pod will be used only by them for the duration of the activities/ session. Any kit & equipment / PPE required by participants will be pre-allocated and issued at this point. We are able to run mixed groups so please call us if you have smaller group sizes and we will best advise on how to book.
5) All participants / players will always receive a Full Safety briefing pertinent to their activities and to explain safety measures to be followed.
6) Any cleaning / sanitizing items required by customers for their kit ie: paintball goggles will be provided at their allocated pod and made available in field if needed
7) Where possible one way systems will be in use to help ensure customers, visitors & staff can remain a minimum of 1+metres apart
8) Hand sanitiser stations have been placed at frequent intervals around the venue and in key “contact” areas such as toilets etc. Customers should ensure they make regular use of these stations
9) Any items of kit & equipment used by the customer will be cleaned & sanitised prior to and after every use eg: paintball markers cleaned and wiped down throughout the activity, goggles cleaned and placed in sealed bags for use, quad helmets cleaned & sanitized and provided with a disposable hygienic helmet liner etc
10) Toilets are provided either with hot water hand washing facilities and hygienic warm air hand dryers or with hand sanitizer stations. Customers should adhere to social distancing guidelines when using the facilities.
11) Additional signage will be placed around the venue encouraging and reminding customers and staff of the need to remember to adhere to safe Covid 19 guidelines and to encourage good hygiene practice
12) Staff will wear appropriate PPE where required and also practice social distancing measures.
13) In the short term we will not be providing/selling hot food from our café area. Customers are encouraged to bring their own food/drinks wherever possible. Bottled drinks and snacks can be purchased in advance for your day.
14) Screens have been put into place in our shop counter/ admin areas for both your safety and that of staff. Admin and Purchases will be reduced via advance booking, reservation etc
15) Customers should arrive and leave promptly thus enabling us to keep the car park area and movement of people clear and efficient
*Maintain social distancing at all times
*Ensure you keep your equipment with you and never touch/use anyone else’s kit
*Practice good hygiene – if you need to cough/clear your throat cover your mouth with your arm/tissue
*Sanitize / Wash hands regularly
*Follow any instructions / safety briefings given by instructors
Finally – if in doubt please ask for help.
Enjoy your time with us
end: K Mayo : NPF Covid 19 Policy V1.1
This document is available for download here.
Dear Valued NPF Customer,
25/6/2020 - WELCOME BACK!!! It's TIME FOR FUN!
We're excited to announce that we are now able to welcome you back to NPF Bassetts Pole from Saturday 4th July onwards! After the last few months in lockdown it's time to get back outdoors and run free! With beautiful weather and Summer ahead there's never been a better time to reconnect with our loved ones and begin to enjoy adventures outside again.
We're putting in extra measures to help keep everyone safe and healthy and some things may be a little different - so please continue to watch out for updates. We're lucky to have a huge outdoor woodland space where you can relax and escape without worry. For now we ask that ALL BOOKINGS BE MADE BY TELEPHONE ONLY* - this will enable us to ensure that activities can be scheduled with guidelines in mind but also gives us the opportunity to talk to you - our customers - personally. You've all been amazing the past few months. We will have lots of new information to help you and you will also be able to ask questions directly.
So...The woods are waiting...we're ready. ARE YOU?...We cannot wait to see you all! Call NOW 0121 323 1000 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to you all for your support - THE NPF TEAM X
This page will be updated with any COVID 19 relevant information, however, if you do have any specific queries then feel free to contact us
20/3/2020 : URGENT UPDATE - VENUE CLOSURE!
Following this evening's announcement from the UK Government regarding the latest briefing on the Coronavirus outbreak, we are deeply saddened to announce that the team here at NPF Bassetts Pole has been left with no choice but to take the difficult decision to temporarily close our venue until further notice. We will continue to closely monitor the situation over the next few weeks and respond with speed to any changes that may occur or develop.
This has not been an easy decision to make and we appreciate all the support and messages from customers, employees and suppliers who are also feeling the impact of this unprecedented worldwide situation.
We believe that this decision is the correct thing to do in order to protect the health and well being of our customers, staff and the wider community.
All customers with bookings in the immediate future will be contacted directly in the coming days. Our crew have already begun that process this evening.
These are difficult times for everyone. We thank our crew and customers for their understanding and look forward to welcoming everyone back in the near future.
Until then.....Stay safe and well everyone xxxxx
If you have any concerns or queries regarding bookings then please call us on0121 323 1000 or email email@example.com.
We will continue to monitor the ongoing situation and will update this page and our social media accordingly
18/03/2020 Following the most recent statement from the UK Government, we are monitoring the developing Coronavirus situation and would like to reassure everyone that here at NPF Bassetts Pole outdoor adventure park our forest and activities are all OPEN.
The safety and wellbeing of our customers, staff, and visitors is our priority and we will take all necessary precautions to ensure their continued welfare. We are a venue built on making sure that customers are safe at all times whilst in our care, and that does not change in the face of the COVID-19 virus. Our business is operating as normal and standard terms and conditions on bookings continue to apply.
During your visit, we wish to reassure you that NPF Bassetts Pole is taking all possible steps to minimise the risk of infection, including the implementation of additional, enhanced cleaning procedures both of the equipment and the premises itself. As a leading activity provider with over 30yrs experience in our field, we have ALWAYS maintained kit, equipment and our premises to the highest standards of cleanliness and safety therefore many of these measures are already a part of our daily operations. It is our priority to protect the welfare of our customers and staff wherever possible.
It’s very much business as usual here, so we look forward to welcoming you for your adventure in the great outdoors here at NPF Bassetts Pole Adventure Park very soon. Should you have any questions or concerns please contact us on 0121 323 1000 for the latest advice.
We would once again like to reassure all of our customers we are doing everything we can to keep you all safe whilst providing a fun, safe and enjoyable escape during these uncertain times.Please check our website and social media channels for any ongoing updates
Please check the gov.uk website for the most up to date information and advice regarding the ongoing Coronavirus situation.
Keep Calm & Stay Safe
The NPF Bassetts Pole team xx