Any information supplied to NPF Bassetts Pole is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 / GDPR and may be used by NPF Bassetts Pole to keep you informed of special offers and products which we believe are of interest to you. We do not disclose personal information to any other organisation. If you would prefer not to be updated by our mailings, please write or email giving your full name and current postal address including postcode or use the Unsubscribe service where applicable.
Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all the information displayed on the web site, NPF Bassetts Pole cannot accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to vary, amend or cancel any of the arrangements featured on the web site should they find such alterations necessary.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No liability is accepted for third-party websites linked to or from or are accessible through this website nor do we approve or endorse the contents of such sites.
- The entire contents of this website are copyright with all rights reserved and remain WDP Paintball LTD property.
- In the event of a dispute arising from the use or contents of this website we WDP Paintball LTD and you the user, agree to exclusively accept the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Information supplied in our web pages has been prepared with care and is accurate and to the best of our knowledge, this information being honest, decent and legal from the date of creation. You agree that information or material accessed or downloaded through our webpages for personal or private use is done entirely at your own risk.
- Information supplied on our webpages is for guidance only and does not in any part form a contract and may be subject to change without notice. Reasonable effort is made to ensure we provide accurate and current information on our webpages. We are not liable for incidental, consequential, cumulative, direct or indirect losses or damages from the use, misuse, or inability to use, including omissions and misrepresentations and any errors on our webpages. We reserve the right to change the content at any point and correct any errors.
- The graphics, images and content are the copyright of WDP Paintball LTD. Copying and storage of the website for permanent use for reproduction is strictly prohibited.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No cheque payments will be accepted on-site. We do accept cash and debit / credit card.
- Invoices can be paid by BACS in advance, please note your name as a reference on bank payment.
- Paid deposits for bookings that are cancelled 28 days or more before the event date will result in full refund of monies.
- Subject to point 5 below. Any cancellations with less than 28 days’ notice will be issued with a credit note that is valid for 12 months.
- All cancellations must be made in writing to our office at least 72 hours prior to the event date. Changes or updates in numbers can be made over the phone up to 48 hours prior to your event date.
- Any booking that is due to pay in full on the day or to be invoiced in full for large groups of 20 or more people such as school, youth groups and corporate parties, that don’t cancel in formal writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hours in advance of the event date will be liable to pay in full.
- If payment is not received by the due date, NPF Bassetts Pole reserves the right to charge interest under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (interest) Act 1998 at 8percent over the Bank of England base rate, together with the additional charge of £40 per invoice. We may also assign your debts to a third party debt collection agency.
- Additional participants can be added to the booking at a later date if required up to 24 hours before activity date, subject to availability.
- All bookings are subject to availability. If your first date is unavailable, a new alternative date will be offered. Please book early to guarantee the date you are looking for.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months and are non-transferable for cash or a refund.
- Please note we are unable to accept liability for any errors resulting from data which you have entered incorrectly online when making a booking.
- The minimum age for Outdoor Laser Tag is 5 years old, Mini Paintball is 8 years old, Low Impact Paintball is 8 years old, Standard paintball is 10 years old, Quad Trekking is 11 years old, Inflatable Action is 8 years old, Target Archery is 11 years old, Archery Tag 11 years old, Rifle Shooting 11 years old, Bushcraft 8 years old, CQB Black Ops is 11 years old, Airsoft is 11 years old, Axe Throwing is 11 years old, Peaky Pistols is 11, Jungle Escape is 8 years old.
- Only paintballs & pyrotechnics supplied by NPF Bassetts Pole on the day of your event may be used during your paintball session. Anyone found to be using paintballs and pyrotechnics from another source will be excluded from the paintball centre without refund.
- All participants must abide by the rules and regulations specified on the customer waiver form that all customers must read and sign before any activities take place. It is the responsibility of the person signing the waiver form to inform us of any pre-existing medical condition. We do not cater for anybody with any special dietary requirements or allergies to food. We will not be held responsible for any failure to disclose information that is required for the wellbeing of any customer. We cannot give consent for any person with a medical condition to participate, this is the responsibility of the individual named on the waiver form. All participants must obey the directions and safety instructions of all NPF Bassetts Pole staff. We reserve the right to exclude anyone deemed to be under age, unfit to play because of physical or mental impairment, under the influence of illegal and prescription drugs or alcohol, aggressive and or abusive or considered to be a danger to themselves or others.
- As with all outdoor events, we cannot predict the weather and on rare occasions your booking is cancelled by us due to bad weather or other circumstances beyond our controls your booking will be rescheduled to a mutually convenient date up to 3 months from the date of your original booking or a refund can be requested. Unless we contact you to inform you that the site is closed due to bad weather or other circumstances beyond our control your activity session will take place. If you choose not to play when we are open, you will be deemed to have cancelled your booking without notice, and as per our cancellation policy you shall forfeit any right to a refund, credit note or any paintballs pre-purchased. If in doubt call the booking office to check.
- All refund requests to be made in writing and sent to email@example.com, all refund requests will be investigated and a decision will be made on an individual basis.
- Organiser group discounts and free places that are applied at the time of booking, and are dependent on bringing a minimum group size on the day of the activity. If the group size falls below the agreed minimum group size to receive the free place, your group discount/free place will be re-assessed.
- For groups wishing to book a private weekend paintball game, we require 25 people or more for a private game with your own games manager and flag marshals. If you have less than 25 people but still want your own game, an £80 fee is required to be paid 36 hrs in advance.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you contact us and/or book/participate in a paintballing or activity event with us. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
When you make a booking with us we require certain elements of your personal information in order to process your reservation. This includes your name, address, postcode, telephone number, email address, date of birth, gender (optional), credit / debit card details or in the case of a corporate booking, details relating to your company or organisation.
In some instances, such as booking online and reserving your booking by telephone your information will be shared with a third party such as the company that manages our online booking system and/or when making a payment – the company used to manage the payment gateway eg: Sagepay etc. Third parties will have their own privacy systems in place and therefore you should also make yourself aware of their compliance policies.
How will we use the information about you?
We require the information collected from you in order to arrange your event, best understand your needs, provide you with the best customer service experience possible and for the following reasons:-
- internal record keeping
- insurance policy compliance
- we may use the information to improve our products and services
- we would like to send you information on our products and services and if you agree, may periodically send you promotional emails, SMS messages or social media promotions about new products, special offers, discounts or newsletters which we think you may find of interest.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive such marketing, you may opt-out or unsubscribe at any time from our communications by clicking on the appropriate link or by contacting us directly. When filling out forms online please ensure that you click to indicate you are happy to receive marketing communications from us or when asked by one of our team about your marketing preferences again please indicate if you do not wish to be contacted.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
We do not sell your data to any third parties for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us as outlined at the bottom of this page.
Links to other websites and third parties
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. When you click on these links you will be re-directed to those external / third party sites. Once you leave our site you should note that we no longer have any control over that other website / page. We cannot, therefore, be responsible for the privacy and protection of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. You are advised therefore to look at the privacy policies in place on those websites.
In line with new data protection law and GDPR, we are committed to ensuring that your information is as secure as possible. We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure via the implementation of physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
Access to your information and correction of data
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate at any time.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information or wish to contact us about any incorrect information we may hold then please email or write to us at the following address. We may make a small charge for this service depending on the nature of the request.
NPF Bassetts Pole Paintball, Trickley Coppice, London Road, Bassetts Pole, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands B75 5SA
Tel: 0121 323 1000
Any required changes or amendments to our policy will be made here on this page. We reserve to the right to make changes to our policy at any time and encourage you to check this page in order to remain updated. This policy was last updated on 29th March 2019
Cookies are small text files that websites save to your computer. On this site, they are here to help NPF Bassetts Pole understand how people use the website, advertisements we may have running, and to provide certain features to our users (such as YouTube videos, and online chat.).
These cookies aren't used to identify you personally, but they can remember activities and preferences chosen by you and your web browser.
You can manage cookies by controlling which cookies are saved or by deleting them if you wish.
The cookies we use are as follows: