Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all the information displayed on the web site, NPF Bassetts Pole cannot accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to vary, amend or cancel any of the arrangements featured on the web site should they find such alterations necessary.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No liability is accepted for third party websites linked to or from or are accessible through this website nor do we approve or endorse the contents of such sites.
- The entire contents of this website are copyright with all rights reserved and remain WDP Paintball LTD property.
- In the event of a dispute arising from the use or contents of this website we WDP Paintball LTD and you the user, agree to exclusively accept the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Information supplied in our web pages has been prepared with care and is accurate and to the best of our knowledge, this information being honest, decent and legal from the date of creation. You agree that information or material accessed or downloaded through our webpages for personal or private use is done entirely at your own risk.
- Information supplied on our webpages is for guidance only and does not in any part form a contract and may be subject to change without notice. Reasonable effort is made to ensure we provide accurate and current information on our webpages. We are not liable for incidental, consequential, cumulative, direct or indirect losses or damages from the use misuse or inability to use, including omissions and misrepresentations and any errors on our webpages. We reserve the right to change content at any point and correct any errors.
- The graphics, images and content are the copyright of WDP Paintball LTD. Copying and storage of the website for permanent use for reproduction is strictly prohibited.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No cheque payments will be accepted on site. We do accept cash and debit / credit card.
- Invoices can be paid by BACS in advance, please note your name as reference on bank payment.
- Paid deposits that are cancelled 28 days or more before the event date will result in full refund of monies.
- Any cancellations with less than 28 days’ notice will be issued with a credit note that is valid for 12 months.
- Any booking that is due to pay in full on the day or to be invoiced in full for large groups of 20 or more people such as school, youth groups and corporate parties, that don’t cancel in formal writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 36 hours in advance of the event date will be liable to pay in full.
- If payment is not received by the due date, NPF Bassetts Pole reserves the right to charge interest under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (interest) Act 1998 at 8percent over the Bank of England base rate, together with the additional charge of £40 per invoice. We may also assign your debts to a third party debt collection agency.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to our office. Changes or updates in numbers can be made over the phone.
- Additional players can be added to the booking at a later date if required up to 24 hours before activity date, subject to availability.
- All bookings are subject to availability. If your first date is unavailable, a new alternative date will be offered. Please book early to guarantee the date you are looking for.
- Please note we are unable to accept liability for any errors resulting from data which you have entered incorrectly online when making a booking.
- The minimum age for Outdoor Laser Tag is 5 years old, Mini Paintball is 8 years old, Low Impact Paintball is 8 years old, Standard paintball is 10 years old, Quad Trekking is 11 years old, Inflatable Action is 8 years old, Archery is 11 years old, Archery Tag 11 years old, Rifle Shooting 11 years old, Bushcraft 8 years old, CQB Black Ops is 11 years old, Airsoft is 11 years old, Knife & Axe Throwing is 11 years old.
- Only paintballs & pyrotechnics supplied by NPF Bassetts Pole on the day of your event may be used during your paintball session. Anyone found to be using paintballs and pyrotechnics from another source will be excluded from the paintball centre without refund.
- All participants must abide by the rules and regulations specified on the customer waiver form that all customers must read and sign before any activities take place. It is the responsibility of the person signing the waiver form to inform us of any pre-existing medical condition. We do not cater for anybody with any special dietary requirements or allergies to food. We will not be held responsible for any failure to disclose information that is required for the wellbeing of any customer. We cannot give consent for any person with a medical condition to participate, this is the responsibility of the individual named on the waiver form. All participants must obey the directions and safety instructions of all NPF Bassetts Pole staff. We reserve the right to exclude anyone deemed to be under age, unfit to play because of physical or mental impairment, under the influence of illegal and prescription drugs or alcohol, aggressive and or abusive or considered to be a danger to themselves or others.
- As with all outdoor events, we cannot predict the weather and on rare occasions your booking is cancelled by us due to bad weather or other circumstances beyond our controls your booking will be re-scheduled to a mutually convenient date up to 3 months from the date of your original booking or a refund can be requested. Unless we contact you to inform you that the site is closed due to bad weather or other circumstances beyond our control your activity session will take place. If you choose not to play when we are open, you will be deemed to have cancelled your booking without notice, and as per our cancellation policy you shall forfeit any right to a refund, credit note or any paintballs pre-purchased. If in doubt call the booking office to check.
- All refund requests to be made in writing and sent to email@example.com, all refund requests will be investigated and a decision will be made on an individual basis.
- Organiser group discounts and free places that are applied at the time of booking, and are dependent on bringing a minimum group size on the day of the activity. If the group size falls below the agreed minimum group size to receive the free place, your group discount/free place will be re-assessed.
- For groups wishing to book a private weekend paintball game, we require 25 people or more for a private game with your own games manager and flag marshals. If you have less than 25 people but still want your own game, an £80 fee is required to be paid 36 hrs in advance.